Monday, March 6, 2017

Offsetting Debt

Now that we've discovered how much debt you have & how you're going to tackle that let's focus on how to offset that with income. Most people work one, possibly two jobs. Right after college I was neck deep in credit card debt & kept falling under. To get out faster I worked a full time job as a Business Manager for a non-profit theatre, evenings in retail, then started my third "job."

I place "job" in quotations because it never felt like a job and I sure had a blast working at it. After surfing the internet one day I came across a posting for a work from home cosmetics sales rep. I knew nothing about cosmetics, but knew a lot about sales. So, I submitted my contact information and scheduled an appointment.

The appointment was like a dream! I was being given the tools to set my own hours, set my own goals, & have guidance along the way to achieve them. My initial goal was to pay off around $2,000 in credit card debt within a year. I completely submersed myself with the company - reading the success stories, carrying business cards everywhere, dropping flyers around the town. It eventually paid off!

While a direct sales company may not be for you, there are plenty of other easy money earning opportunities. Since my cosmetic sales experience in 2013, I've moved my sales to an online store and have seen great success with it. Online sales are the wave of the future, so hop on & find a way to get in on the action! 

No comments:

Post a Comment